"We had a full house! We attracted several of our new business owners ... they were excited and stayed to talk about the program and with each other for an additional 1/2 hour." Here is a cost-effective way to bring a live Jon Schallert presentation to your organization's business members. Hosting a Live Destination Webinar Event is an affordable, but powerful way of helping your local businesses. Your group can now host a live webinar, conducted by Jon, in your location, where all of your businesses receive the same training and hear the same message, while getting to ask their own questions to be answered by Jon at the same time.
Karen Korinda, Executive Director, Boonton Main Street, NJ
"The Schallert Group was a pleasure to work with & the information shared with businesses was invaluable"
Kimberly Bailey, City of St. Petersburg, FL
"The webinar was right on target - you hit on many topics this group needed to hear."
Karen Smith, Downtown Thomasville, GA
We are currently offering three different webinar topics from which you can choose. Look through the list below, and decide which webinar(s) would be best to help your businesses. Then, your organization can schedule 1, 2, or even all 3 of the following webinars, and lock in dates and times that are convenient to your calendar. What a great way to help your organization's businesses in this challenging economy!
Here are the available webinar topics, with a brief description of what your businesses will learn:
Here is a cost-effective way to bring a live Jon Schallert presentation to your organization's business members. Hosting a Live Destination Webinar Event is an affordable, but powerful way of helping your local businesses. Your group can now host a live webinar, conducted by Jon, in your location, where all of your businesses receive the same training and hear the same message, while getting to ask their own questions to be answered by Jon at the same time.
1. “Capturing Customers When They Enter Your Doors: The Critical 7 Seconds”
In this webinar, Jon will show every attendee how to influence customers who enter your business, and how to impact the critical first seven (7) seconds where first impressions are formed. Changing this perception in this short time can mean the difference between a customer buying or not buying in a business. Attendees who participate in this webinar also will learn:
- The easiest, cheapest way to increase walk-in traffic.
- Why customers entering every store or business form their first impressions in seven (7) seconds, and how to alter their perceptions.
- The six (6) critical areas of a business's floor space that customers judge and misjudge.
- How to turn your visual weaknesses into opportunities that bond a customer to your business.
- How to take your one-of-a-kind strengths and instantly convey them to everyone who walks in your business.
- How to take your best customers and turn them into “silent salespeople”, causing new customers to bond to your business.
- The #1 mistake in creating window displays and why most window displays actually stop customer traffic cold!
2. “How to Get Local Customers to Spend Money in Your Local Business”
In this webinar, Jon discusses the right and wrong ways to capture local customers, and how any “Shop Local” initiative can be improved. Business owners attending the session will leave with new marketing tools to capture local customers and retain tax dollars locally. Attendees will also learn these specific points:
- Why being the best in your city is no longer good enough if you want local consumers to spend money with you.
- The most neglected social networking tool that will actually generate revenue for your business and not just waste your time. (Hint: It’s not Facebook or Twitter)
- How one small business generated over a quarter of a million dollars using one marketing tactic that cost less than $50.
- Why there are hundreds of consumers in your city who every month aren’t spending money in your business, and the best way to attract them.
- How to take your best customers, clone them, and pull them into your business.
- Five critical components of your business website that are hurting your chances of attracting local customers if you’re not using them.
- The worst mistake business owners make when they receive a compliment from a customer.
3. “Tips and Tactics to Increase Customer Traffic Today”
In this webinar, Jon shares gives business owners tools that they can implement in their businesses RIGHT NOW to increase customer traffic and sales. These techniques work regardless of whether the businesses are located in a large city or small town. Waiting for this economy to improve is not an option for many owners! Attendees of this webinar will also learn:
- Tactics to pull more customers from beyond their local marketplace.
- Simple steps that any owner can make in less than a day that will have a large impact on a customer’s buying decisions.
- Techniques that any owner can use to get customers to spend more money in their business right now.
- The best way to approach and sell a customer during this recession.
- Sales tools to get cash-strapped customers to bond and buy from a business.
- The top marketing tools that drive customer traffic and sales, yet are affordable for all owners.